Author Topic: TINNITUS/SINUSITIS/EAR/ENT DOCTOR?  (Read 2548 times)


  • Senior GirlTalker
  • ****
  • Posts: 717
« on: November 01, 2017, 11:02:20 am »
Hi! I have been suffering from sinusitis on off for years. But now I have ringing in my ears that may or may not be due to sinusitis. Still, I want to get it checked and see if the two are connected.

Can you recommend a good doctor who is any of the following: Tinnitus specialist, ear specialist, sinusitis specialist, or really good ENT in QC area?

Thank you!


Latest Stories

Load More Stories