Author Topic: Instagram Cafes, Boutiques, Stores, and Shops  (Read 3894 times)

baby_chichay

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I think, therefore I am.
Instagram Cafes, Boutiques, Stores, and Shops
« on: March 28, 2017, 11:18:03 pm »
You know, those physical stores / boutique cafes where instagram shops pool together in one roof. I've been to a few like Poshmark, Showroom, Empire Fashion Cafe, and some names I forgot, and seen a lot all over the metro. I find these stores convenient since I can buy the pieces I want in one place na lang compared to walking tirelessly around the mall. Are you also like me? lol. :D

Where do you usually go? Where can you find the best shops? Share mga sis. :)

timetraveller

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Instagram Cafes, Boutiques, Stores, and Shops
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 11:34:50 am »
Since I live around ubelt area, I frequent a lot of concept stores too. I've been to Pink Gossip Boutique, Trendzonia, Villa Lifestyle Boutique, Style Metro, Shopitude, and The Pad. Convenient nga kasi nandito na 'yung IG shops na lagi ko ring binibilhan. Thai soaps and other skincare products meron din so hindi na hassle mag-order online.

Carecare

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 07:06:31 am »
hi sisses - may mga gantong type of stores na pala sa atin jan sa pinas, 2 yrs palang ako wala saten outdated na agad ako.. meron bang mga gantong stores within taguig area?

baby_chichay

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I think, therefore I am.
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 12:01:02 am »
^^ah yeah. Concept stores. I think i came across a fashion shop / cafe which is termed as a "concept store" nga. Not sure lang talaga what to call them kasi. :D

^i think it started from that time na nag-hit ang instagram sellers, after the bazaar trend, these types of stores nauso na around 2014 to 2015 ish. Nung una they reminded me of cinderella or pop culture. Basta same vibe. Then parang biglang ang dami na nila nagsulputan anywhere. :)

Carecare

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 01:14:51 am »
^good to know sis! baka may alam kayo within taguig and cavite para mapasyalan ko din :) thanks

greenpease05

• Let's All Be Beautiful!!!!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Be nice!!!!
    • http://greenpease05.blogspot.com
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 04:52:54 pm »
Concept stores started for brands who are taking the next step into the business after introducing their crafts/ products in bazaars. Brands usually local, who are not yet ready to really put up their own stores but have good client base/ followers 

I am  one of those who took that step. =)
Prevention Is Better Than Cure!!!

www.beautycornerph.com
www.amberlightslaguna.com

khaleesiCersei

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 05:40:46 pm »
Hi mga sis any concept stores around glorietta, greenbelt, bgc and paranaque?

jasminestar

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2020, 12:17:31 am »
I also was in Empire Fashion Cafe, it is very beautiful place!

Adrianoss

• Probationary
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2021, 11:03:01 pm »
The main argument in favor of cheating is the so-called factor of social approval. It is believed that people are more active following an account with ten thousand followers than just ten. And indeed it is. Therefore, I found a service and ordered a cheat from https://likigram.com/buy-twitch-followers/. I came across this service by accident, but I was not mistaken, they work well

johnkelly

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2021, 01:13:33 am »
Do you feel out of inspiration? Here you will find a cool shopping ideas, simply browse our Gift Shops in Gloucestershire.Free delivery on UK orders over ?15 and free to over ?20 orders to mainland Europe.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 01:15:20 am by johnkelly »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close