Author Topic: Tracking your boyfriend/fiancee/hubby cellphone number.  (Read 15344 times)

t_r_i_s_h

• LIMITED EDITION
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Surreal but nice :)
Re: Tracking your boyfriend/fiancee/hubby cellphone number.
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 08:51:15 am »
I agree with everyone, don't track. Just talk to him if he doesn't wanna talk about it then most likely may kalokohan na yan talaga. kung kaya mo kunsintihin go, if not break up with him. he obviously doesn't respect you.
You can ask the universe for signs all you want, but ultimately, we only see what we wanna see when we're ready to see it.

aubb

• caffeinated
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 04:34:16 am »
Yung part na binubura niya, medyo fishy. I don't know, i just don't buy that

purplegravity

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2014, 09:25:40 pm »
No, i wont do it. Talk to him directly.  You'll know if he is telling the truth or not.

In my experienced, when i caught him and he told me about it, i knew its not the whole story but my thinking if he is not completely telling the truth then im not the one who will feel the guilt. 

We have instinct that we knew when someone is telling the truth or just part of it. Hanggat kaya nila magpalusot gagawin nila. Kahit na sabihin mo pa sa kanya na, mamatay man ako? Oo pa din sila.

Besides, if a guy would like to cheat, theres a lot of way to do it.

Michaell

• Probationary
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2020, 05:01:40 pm »
Suddenly, my mind came up with an idea. I told her, why doesn?t she use a husband tracker app and know for sure? She was surprised that such an app exists. She asked me where she could get one MyPrepaidCenter
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 06:55:41 pm by Michaell »

france321

• Probationary
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2020, 01:46:06 pm »
Hi mga sis. Meron akong problem tungkol sa aking fiancee. Merong kasi ciang smart and globe na simcard. pero ang ginagamit namin para makapag communicate is yung globe. meron ciang mga nakakatext sa smart. which is yung girl na sobrang teks ng teks sa kanya, lagi ciang niyayaya sa kung saan lugar, concerts. kahit alam naman niang may partner na nga si fiancee.

Ang problema lang kay fiancee ayaw niang sabhn sken kung anong pinaguusapan nila. binubura nia yung messages nia. na ang reason daw kasi ay mga sselos ako.

lagi nia lang sinasabi sa akin na magtiwala lang daw ako sa kanya. oo may tiwala ako sa kanya. pero dun sa girl na kulit ng kulit sa kanya hindi.

Here is my question. if ikaw yung nasa lagay ko. Ittrack mo ba yung cellphone number ng bf/fiancee/hubby mo? o hindi.

and if yes. Na try nio na ba to and if may bayad ba to kung sakali?

thanks mga sis. Im newbie here nga pla.  :)

Tracking might be not a good idea. I think mas mabuting pag usapan nyo. Isa [textspeak!] ang sure ako, when your guy deletes something and sinabi nya na baka magselos ka that means my hindi tama dun sa [textspeak!] ,essages nila. and they have to stop.
sabi nga nila, deleting messages is another form of cheating.

Just my thought. :)

JordanAvery

• Probationary
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2021, 02:31:55 am »
I really don't like the idea of that. it depends on the circumstance though, because I know a girl that used this just to get the evidence necessary to confront him. It really depends on what your motives are. Some might be actually trying to escape an abusive relationship, and so it might be useful to know if you have the time necessary to pack up and run. Either way, there are a lot of great tracking apps that you can use. I really hope that it's for a good motive though.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close