Author Topic: memory pill  (Read 51233 times)

quennna

• Super GirlTalker
Re: memory pill
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 08:49:04 am »
i need this for my review... sabi nga ng friend ko, he took glutha when when was reviewing..  nakapasa naman sya pero di naman sya pumuti... hahaha

break_free

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 04:32:49 am »
^ Glutaphos? or Glutathione?   :o

ravena

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2013, 06:36:05 am »
glutaphos yon sis
The key to succeeding in a relationship is not finding the right person; it's learning to love the person you found.

break_free

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2013, 07:15:05 am »
^ that's what I thought sis.

kaso sabi ni poster above na '...pero di naman sya pumuti..." kaya nalito ako unless skin whitening is to be expected when taking glutaphos.  ;)

quennna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2013, 12:25:56 am »
lol.. sissses.. sorry no idea kasi na may exist na gluthaphos..
baka yun ang take ng friend ko..

effective kaya?

tamesh

• GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2013, 12:34:02 am »
Thanks for this thread, ginkgo biloba, was addicted to this before, im having hard time sleeping. Nung stop ko na siya, ok naman na tulog ko.
Carpe Diem

quennna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2013, 12:42:13 am »
sis tamesh,

aside from that ano pa ba side effect nya?
plan ko mag take nyan.. bili muna ako sa healthy options..

tamesh

• GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2013, 12:47:34 am »
Sis Quennna,

Headache din pala, nagstart ulit ako magkamigraine. Twice a day ako dati nagtatake. Pero infairness, very sharp ako sa mga details non.
Carpe Diem

quennna

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2013, 12:28:41 pm »
tried glutaphos... sa gabi ko sya iniinom..
tama nga feedback nila.. sagot sa insomia ito..
pero the next day, pansin ko lang mas naaabsorb ko na yun mga details..

as for the ginko, nagdowngrade ako from healthy option to atc..
taking them both, ginko and glutha.. pwede ba yun?

shane_ganda

• NaNana Diva is a female version of a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • simply beautiful
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2013, 03:43:36 pm »
San po nabibili ang glutaphos.. Wala po ba side effects???

tryxe

• GirlTalker
  • They call me quiet girl but I'm a RIOT
    • They call me quiet girl, but I'm a riot
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2013, 08:46:21 pm »
^tama iba talaga nagagawa ng pagbabasa and play logic games nakakaexercise ng brain. Nun nagsimula ako maging hobby ang sudoko mas madali sakin mag isip hahaha

Anyway my cousin tried Riqall. According to her effective naman un kasi ginamit niya nun nagrereview sya for nlex. And according to her, maganda daw talaga ang taurine for the brain. Sinamahan pa ng gingko biloba as memory enhancer and ginseng for energy booster.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2014, 09:10:09 am »
i think one good way is to simple eat right.

and memory recall depends on the individual. the gifted ones can remember right away,

but for normal people, you'd have to go through things at least 5 times for you to remember.

kumbaga sa computer word processing program, yung mga gifted people, isang beses lang mag save. pero the average person saves their data 5 times so to speak. at yung mga mahihina, below average, more. more repetition. more reviews.

example, whenever i'd travel internationally, i'd always play a mental game a few hours before i leave,

i'd tell myself: i have x bags, x check in baggage and x hand carry. i have this in that, and that in this, so on.. i'd repeat this every hour.

i usually get to remember everything by the time i get to the airport.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

MisCalculus

• Super GirlTalker
  • SuNnY Came HomE...
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2014, 10:44:40 am »
^ agree...and have a good night sleep of not less than 5 or 6 hours. Tama yung sabi na matulog ng maaga or matulog ng 7-8 hours per night. Pansin ko since nastart ako magpuyat i tend to forget things, even names gosh...very alarming yung ganun. But when i have more than 6 hrs of sleep my mind feels refreshed talaga.

"One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now."

jieunae

• GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 10:59:01 am »
I used memo plus gold during the last 2 weeks of review for my board exam.  Pumasa naman ako hehe.   :)

shopatsooperbeaute

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2016, 02:46:05 pm »
tried gingko kaso most of the time nakakalimutan ko mag take lol

megumiii

• Wandering Goddess
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2016, 12:21:41 pm »
I received free samples of a memory enhancing pill (Glutaphos) while I was reviewing for the Licensure Examination for Teachers and attending a review class. That sparked my interest in memory boosting pills.

I'm actually pretty confident in my knowledge and I know I can ace the exam however I'm desperately vying for the number 1 spot so I was really desperate to boost my memory. While I wasn't able to take the free Glutaphos samples I receive, I did an extensive and informal research on memory-boosting supplements and finally settled on Memo Plus Gold (despite being a little bit pricey).

I started taking Memo Plus Gold 2 weeks prior to the board exam (twice a day after meals) and I did notice a slight improvement in my memory and realized that I can remember more facts and theories. After the examination, I still continued to take it because every night (ever since I took it), I tend to dream when I sleep and having dreams (whether pleasant or otherwise), for some reason, gave me endorphins which I needed to battle my bouts of depression. Even now, I'm still taking it because of my nightly and afternoon dreams. While I'm not really using it anymore for its intended effect and I've reduced my intake (once every 2 days), I've gotten more cheerful because I'm still having my nightly dreams. ;D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 06:18:15 pm by megumiii »

Madness

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2016, 01:02:10 pm »
Hmm ... i think I need this din for my coming board exam! May price range ba kayo ng memo plus gold or glutaphos? TIA!

cupcakejane

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2017, 01:41:25 am »
^^ That's interesting  :) I take memo plus precisely because its hard for me to focus and remember  a lot of things.  I did not know it has a side effect that helps with depression.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close