Author Topic: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising  (Read 174063 times)

corpse_bride

• Senior GirlTalker
Whew! Haba ng thread! Listed most of the designers mentioned here, 30+! Yet to do my research on them. Thing is we're just looking for ento gowns & suits for the men. Sa lahat ng 30+ na yun, sino kaya papayag na ento gowns & suits only? Already removed Bride House from the list since bridals lang pala sila. Also considering location of their shops. So far, Haydee Garcia matunog coz she's from QC. Any feedbacks on Leonard Co? He's the nearest kasi sa area namin. Nagpagawa na kami sa kanya a couple of times before but mga 10yrs ago. Ok naman then. Update lang for now since hindi siya nababanggit unlike his contemporary before, Edward Teng. TIA!
i'm back from the dead baby!

Eitanalma

• Probationary
Hi sis! Any recommendations na bridal designers sa south area (nearest to alabang sana)? Thanks!

krysia27

• GirlTalker
Finally, around four months before the wedding and I'll be having my first fitting by next week. Dapat daw at least 3 months before the wedding, beading na sila.

Jon Salcedo already finished the designs for my bridesmaids. I initially wanted the multiway dresses para makatipid..pero parang biglang hindi ko sya feel. We ended up designing for each abay.

Still loving his gowns after 20 years. He makes June and Juno from Landmark/Rob/SM and I could really say na sobrang pulido pa rin nyang gumawa. Plus he hides your imperfections sa katawan and explains every detail and what flatters you, etc. Yay!

M_Y_S4n_

• GirlTalker
Re: Dresses and Gowns Part 14 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising
« Reply #644 on: February 02, 2017, 06:30:12 pm »
Hello! Any Cary Santiago or Francis Libiran brides? :)

jojojkjk

• Probationary
Any recommendations now for a 2022 bride? Budget will be up to 200k. Thank you!

summersunder

• Super GirlTalker
  • mwah mwah mwah
any thoughts sa Ivory and white bridal?

Also, any reco for entourage gowns? I'm thinking na hinde infinity style, pero medyo pricey na pala kung hinde at least 3k up. Any ideas if my mas mababa pa kaya?

lalalala_

• Probationary
any thoughts sa Ivory and white bridal?

Also, any reco for entourage gowns? I'm thinking na hinde infinity style, pero medyo pricey na pala kung hinde at least 3k up. Any ideas if my mas mababa pa kaya?

^ I've tried a few of their gowns! Yung nasa boutique nila a bit limited, but when my friend and I went there, we liked a few of their gowns on display :)

Question: what do you guys think of Julianne Syjuco? She's on the top of my list because I love her designs but I've seen mixed reviews (not about her output, but more of rapport). Is it easy working with her? Thoughts please :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 01:00:24 am by lalalala_ »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close