Author Topic: Marriage Counselling/ Counselors  (Read 2114 times)

stormy_princess

• A Supermom to a Superkid!
  • Senior GirlTalker
Marriage Counselling/ Counselors
« on: April 10, 2020, 07:55:40 pm »
hi,

I have been asked by a friend to help her find a good marriage counselor and all I can refer is the CEFAM.  Does anyone here knows aside from CEFAM and if you can share your experience, it would be best. By the way, she plans to go alone after the lockdown period. When asked why alone, she said her hubby rejected her proposal for marriage counseling a couple of times.

Appreciate your inputs. Thank you.
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Marriage Counselling/ Counselors
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 10:35:01 am »
Sis
Any marriage counselling needs both husband and wife to work on their marriage. It won?t work if one party Lang.

What your friend may need is maybe just counselling for her own Mental and emotional well being. Kasi Wala naman sya magagawa if ayaw ng hubby nya. Pero ang magagawa nya is pangalagaan ang sarili nya and she can only do this if she can talk to someone who can help her see things more clearly and objectively.

stormy_princess

• A Supermom to a Superkid!
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 04:20:29 pm »
that's what i totally said to her also sis. as much as possible i make myself available also everytime she wants to talk. That's the best i can do for her right now..
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

Paulaclaire

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 10:21:41 pm »
I hope she will find her peace of mind for her to decide better.. i have experience the same before, and the reason why my husband dont want to attend the counseling is because he thinks that separation is not the answer to our problem. Better to discuss things out when they are calm and try to listen to each other side, and ask guidance to the LORD for it to turns good.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close