Author Topic: Not so wholesome bachelor/stag party  (Read 8753 times)

j.adore

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Not so wholesome bachelor/stag party
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2016, 03:49:28 pm »
Girltalker2, usually naman attending stag parties is both for the friend and dahil gusto. Kahit ibang get together, kung di naman trip eh hindi pupuntahan di ba?

Yung scenario na very open to sexuality as in ok lang may other partners, I think sa ibang culture mas madami than ours. Conservative sa atin eh I've never heard of a couple with this setup.

If it was your hubby, do you prefer his friends' wives would also keep it from you?

Personally, I want the truth. Whether matagal na or not or kung kanino man manggaling.
Konti lang naman yata yung mga wives na ayaw malaman yung totoo?

grrrlscout, possible nga na wala control dun sa girl. She may touch your fiance. Pano pag ganon? Ok lang basta iiwas siya immediately?
Kasi yung allowing him to touch invites for other things to happen hindi ba.. And I guess nasa trust and honestly na lang ano yung ishare sa iyo.

sarsingkit, I'm still staying out of it for now pero if it was me, I'd want to be told.
Thing is, this situation you really have to deal within your marriage pero if the husband himself has never told you about it, then from your POV, there's no "situation". Ala "what you don't know won't hurt you"?
You're living with someone you don't know well (and who keeps things from you) ok lang ba yun?

khaleesiCersei, hehe medyo iba kasi with us women the private parts would be the package and the butt. Sa kanila naman eh touching boobs those are still private parts eh.

yannuh, so hard deal breaker.. Ang hirap din kasi to trust again.

caterpillar-girl, exactly because most women wouldn't marry someone like that. But the thing here is, the wives do not know there's this "side" of their husband. As in same outlook as you yet it happened.

NotSameMe

• Probationary
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2016, 06:03:03 pm »
i think its normal. kaysa naman gumalaw kami ng ibang babae kung kailan kasal na.
last freedom na kasi ng mga lalaki yun. after that need na magconcentrate sa binu-buong pamilya.

pero ibang usapan na kapag babae ang gagawa. unfair sa mga babae di ba? pero that's life  ;D

Pink_Sugar

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2016, 12:49:07 pm »
^ kelangan pag lalaki hindi lang isang babae ang magalaw, ganon? That's BS. Hehe
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:50:55 pm by Pink_Sugar »

grrrlscout

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2016, 02:52:07 pm »
Pink Sugar, agree

Not Same Me, Kalokohan yan. If you can dish it out, better learn to take it. Otherwise you're sexist and a hypocrite.

argento

• the best there is
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2016, 12:21:26 pm »
Going to strip clubs is fun! It's exploring and indulging your sexual side, which is all a natural part of being human. There's no degrading or disrespecting --

strip clubs are basically all the same. women who works there are already degraded kaya yung post mo is funny. class C strip clubs are worse. yung ibang performers ay tira muna ng shabu bago magshow. 

ikaela

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Avatar from photographer Rosie Hardy
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2016, 10:52:29 am »
^You're agreeing with me. We're saying the same thing. The cheap ones are sad.

Try going to a classy joint. Las Vegas level. Yung strippers pa mismo mag-co-control sa patrons, they remind them of the rules. May bouncers na umaaligid in case someone dares cross the line.

jj_27

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2016, 05:11:35 am »
What if may "ka-table" si hubby nung bachelor party nya? Actually lahat ng guy friends na kasama ay may ka-table. He was caught off guard kasi he was expecting na manonood lang sila ng stripper pero binigyan sya ng ka-table nung best man. Nahihiya daw sya na tanggihan kasi iisipin daw lahat ng tropa na KJ sya kaya he just went with it. Nung stagette ko, naghire ng stripper yung friend ko pero it was all a surprise so wala din ako idea na may ganung eksena. 

Pro11pse

• Probationary
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2020, 06:38:23 pm »
Have you oranized the bachelor party?
Where did you spend it?
I am organizing a bachelor party right now and I have lack of ideas! Many want to do it in a local restaurant, others want to go in another city! It is a mess and I am stuck!

christopherwatkins

• Probationary
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2020, 07:31:45 pm »
Yes, I organized last year my best friends bachelor party. We have rented a house with a big swimming pool and invited all our friends. Music, barbecue, beer, and all of this stuff. Of course, I didn't forget about the strippers.

notsoworthy

• Probationary
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2020, 04:24:29 pm »
this happened to me, nag rent ng girl si hubby and friends nya without my knowledge. 2 weeks after our wedding nagconsult ako ng ob and i found out na nahawahan ako ng genital warts.
7 years kami [textspeak!] hubby and 1st boyfriend ko sya. di ko matanggap yung nangyari.  :'(

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close