Author Topic: Best Facial Clinics and Treatments for Acne  (Read 10004 times)

sengteng

• Probationary
Re: Best Facial Clinics and Treatments for Acne
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2022, 12:40:35 pm »
what game do you often play? I often play lol beans. This game belongs to io games and the world of cute little beans. Enrolling in this game means you have to compete, emulate and win. Of course, nothing is very easy to get. Let's try your best.

Kate_Reed

• Probationary
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2022, 09:12:44 pm »
So what about your acne now? I started worried about this theme since uneven pimples began to appear on my face like a month ago, don't know what to do :(

shahpriti21

• Probationary
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2022, 05:58:13 pm »
Home skin care. Using sunscreen can help limit the contrast between unscarred skin and a scar. Some medicated creams, such as those containing azelaic acid or hydroxyl acids, might help too.

Soft tissue fillers. Injecting collagen, fat or other substances under the skin can plump the skin over indented scars. The goal is to make the scars less noticeable. Results are temporary, so repeat treatments are needed to retain the effect. This method has little risk of changes in skin color.

Laser resurfacing. This approach is increasingly popular and is often used on scars that were once treated with dermabrasion. This technique has an increased risk of side effects for people with darker skin or a history of keloids.

jyuierra

• Probationary
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2022, 02:39:38 pm »
I figured out the problem after reading this question and answer

herrylauu

• Probationary
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2022, 03:05:04 pm »
Here are some typical acne-related skin care ingredients and their mechanisms of action. stumble guys

lindaboyd

• Probationary
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2023, 05:36:58 pm »
The cause of acne is stress, so you need to rest. Let's relax by playing tiny fishing   

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close