Author Topic: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 8  (Read 12736 times)

Winterlove1024

Re: Fortune Telling/Psychic Thread 8
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2021, 02:17:32 pm »
Really? Yes the feedback was good. Im just curious. Do you know someone who can effectively do the casting?

Why don't you try mga manifestation techniques first? there are lots of videos po sa Youtube..

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2021, 09:54:09 am »
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to ask sana if anyone here is familiar with Leo Kwong Tan? or if anyone can share feedback/experience with him?

Thank you!

kachich

• gets twitterpated with cute subtle flirts!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i ♥ silly jokes that give good laughs!
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2021, 06:43:07 pm »
Okay, I stopped paying for tarot readings -- I have recently been addicted to tarot readings based on zodiac signs in youtube. As in 2-3 days pa lang hahaha
The followings are the ones that resonated with me:
EAT READ LOVE INC (kaya lang may bayad na for the extended reading)
The Love Messages Inc.
Patrizia 1111

Non-zodiac:
EsoTarot

Check nyo lang if you resonate with their readings, then if not maybe a different tarot reader, sobrang dami nila sa yt.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 06:28:13 pm by kachich »
"The secret of success is the consistency to pursue." -Harry F. Banks

I ♥ watching tv series, travelling and lurking in forums. I might not be able to contribute with the discussion, but at least I get to learn something from it.

melyniel

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2021, 05:46:13 pm »
hi po may nakapag pa appointment npo ba dto kay jay costura this year lang na to? matagal po ba [textspeak!] mag pa appointment? if meron magkano po kaya ang bayad sa knya.

Zenith88

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2021, 06:50:56 pm »
hi po may nakapag pa appointment npo ba dto kay jay costura this year lang na to? matagal po ba [textspeak!] mag pa appointment? if meron magkano po kaya ang bayad sa knya.

kung magkano lang kaya mo, pero minimum 1,000 to 2,000 pesos, lol

mistymiss417

• Probationary
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2021, 09:02:12 pm »
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to ask sana if anyone here is familiar with Leo Kwong Tan? or if anyone can share feedback/experience with him?

Thank you!

Hello! hope you could still read this message kht months back pa yung question mo. I know Master Leo Kwong Tan kasi sya ang go-to FT ng mom ko. Based on our experience, magaling siya. He does not use cards, instead, titignan ka lang nya when looking for answers. Dont know how to explain pero parang may soul guide syang nakikita or something. tbh, na aamaze ako everytime, kasi gifted talaga sya. Have you tried his service yourself?

mistymiss417

• Probationary
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2021, 09:39:39 pm »
Just wanna share my experience with Leo Kwong Tan, or Master Leo as we call him. Got to finally meet him again last week, after more than a year. Pagkakita nya sakin, he knew right away na I am super depressed and grabe ang anxiety ko; so he prayed for me. Nagpunta ako sa kanya to consult about my career. Nahulaan nyang may plan ako to move abroad. Sbe nya i should go for it kasi dun ang luck ko (but im really scared to do it now hayy). Nahulaan din nya na waley pa kong vaccine haha! I need to get one na daw soon para tuluyan na akong makaalis haha! And infer naman, sabi nya the pandemic will soon be over.

Si Master Leo,pag may itatanong ka, titingin lang sya above your head tapos may answer na sya. Parang nagaask sya sa soul guides ganun. Isusulat nya mga questions mo sa paper, then he will answer them para makeep mo yung notes nya  Ang approach niya parang nagaadvise lang,, very kalmado. Early 2000,kilala na sya ng mom ko, and sbe nya even celebs go to him. Even saw sa photo wall, andun si C&G.Barretto. Ewan ko lang kung nagpahula din sila hehe

Sorry, naging nobela!!

angeldave

• Probationary
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2021, 07:54:45 pm »
How much ang tf ni master Leo? Tia

luliluli

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2022, 04:22:21 am »
Hello mga sis,
Was in a very stressful state of life again, i went back to my old notebook and tried several FT looking for an answer.
1 Ms. Mabel (location droit street cubao) now open for face to face reading, she charges 1k now, unfortunately the reading was too generic, she made forecast per quarter. Tell me things that are irrelevant like my luck for the month. too sad the yearly forecast  she made didnt match the answer she gave me when i started to asked question. The feeling of personalize reading was now missing, she was in a hurry to fit everything in 1 hour.
2 Ms Mary Rose (San Mateo , Rizal) another in person reading, at 1K we meetup in a coffee shop, i told here if its okay we skip the annual forecast as i dont like to hear craps anymore, we go directly to my concern, one by one i asked the question she is not in a hurry, so all the question are address. Its now let's wait and see if the answers' she gave matched the happening reality.
3. Kuya Cesar rate at 1K i didnt push thru with the appointment after the inquiry.
4. Bro George at Quiapo rate at 250pesos.  I waited for 1 hour for a 15min reading, but the quick run through are substantial he did see a salary increase, which is true,   and some other stuff and matter that are in process right now.
5. Ms. Mia an online reading via Viber messages, rate at 500pesos via Gcash. The appointment was hard to get, her reading still remain the same for situations and problems only, no yearly forecast, no sugar coating, no tender loving care answer, she tells you exactly what you need to know,
6. Ms. Ruby at Tejeron street San Andres Bukit, she wakes up late he life routine normally starts at 10am, reading is around 20mins she will also tells you about finances, family, and work, but need to listen carefully with the sudden pass through, so far she is one of the few reader that do not offer ritual.

_hotbabe_

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2022, 11:04:37 pm »
Nagpa read ako kanina kay Madam Teresa i must say literal na hula,😂 parang mas madami yung miss niya kaysa sa tama.😅 tinanong niya birthdah ko, tapos while in the middle of reading sabi niya September ka di ba?Toinks.😂  sinulit ko [textspeak!] 1hr talaga. Tignan ko kung magkakatotoo yung sinabi niya. Sa lovelife lang ako nag focus ng mga questions kasi yun talaga ang reason kung bakit ako nagpa read.

Meron nirecomend isang friend ko taga Rizal. Convince pa namen kung papayag ng online ayaw daw kasi gusto personal talaga.

Si madam mabel ba ok din?

kinkytinch

• Junior GirlTalker
  • uh-huh uh-huh
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2022, 02:35:11 pm »
Hi mga sis. Meron pa bang ok na ft na P500 pa rin ang rate?

melogen12

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2022, 11:23:25 am »
Hello nag direct message ako sa inyo

melogen12

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2022, 12:07:15 pm »
Really? Yes the feedback was good. Im just curious. Do you know someone who can effectively do the casting?
hI KAMUSTA? did you contact tata adlaw?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close