Author Topic: Calling all DIY brides! Share your wedding DIY's with us!  (Read 4170 times)

Lira_FN

• Administrator
  • GirlTalker
Calling all DIY brides! Share your wedding DIY's with us!
« on: February 03, 2018, 12:27:08 pm »
Calling all DIY brides!

Guada from Female Network here! We got inspired from this article and we're thinking of making more DIY features to help other brides!

https://www.femalenetwork.com/bridalbook/real-weddings/DIY-Bride-bouquet-bridesmaid-dresse-sa00176-20180127-src-cosmo

What DIY's did you do  for your wedding?

Send pics to fn.com.asks@gmail.com for a chance to get featured on femalenetwork.com's Bridal Book!

Happy sharing!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 12:28:39 pm by Guada_FN »

seenTHEA

• Probationary
Re: Calling all DIY brides! Share your wedding DIY's with us!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 02:11:41 pm »
Hi newbie here..

I joined this since I've been searching for lots of tips on how to achieve a budget wedding. My wedding is on June 2018 and I decided to have a DIY wedding.

I am now starting to make fabric bouquets. Next will be the boutonnieres and other stuffs for my flower girls. Souvenirs are also handmade crafts by my mother-in-law.  :)

So excited to do such crafts for my special day. Hoping to finish it by April so that I can focus on other things.  ;D ;D

Thank you.

deng_08

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 09:42:42 am »
For our wedding, I did our invitations, wedding wand, wedding shoes, signs, and here comes the newly weds banner  ;)

Yung shoes ko is my something old kasi meron akong di ginagamit na shoes from Payless, then I bought laces from Carolinas' lang then painted yung ilalim na blue para something blue na rin  ;D ;D

I tried to do our wedding bouquets but medyo tinamad na ko nung pahuli so di ko na tinuloy. i just used the fabric flowers as design sa registration  ;D

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QJn25BaCnHnq_uCZTl0VisWEzUMb5G_M

Hanaphinee

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 01:35:51 pm »
For our wedding, I did our invitations, wedding wand, wedding shoes, signs, and here comes the newly weds banner  ;)

Yung shoes ko is my something old kasi meron akong di ginagamit na shoes from Payless, then I bought laces from Carolinas' lang then painted yung ilalim na blue para something blue na rin  ;D ;D

I tried to do our wedding bouquets but medyo tinamad na ko nung pahuli so di ko na tinuloy. i just used the fabric flowers as design sa registration  ;D

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QJn25BaCnHnq_uCZTl0VisWEzUMb5G_M

Hi, ask ko lang where do you get a template of your wedding invitation if you don't mind?  ;)

deng_08

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 12:59:20 pm »
Hi, ask ko lang where do you get a template of your wedding invitation if you don't mind?  ;)

Hi Sis! Ginawa ko lang  :) i searched in pinterest sa mga peg kong invitation then kinopya ko lang yung pagkakalay-out  :)

snuffkin

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 04:46:41 pm »
I did my makeup myself, took a couple of ideas from here https://www.poptop.uk.com/blog/wedding-makeup-ideas-and-tips-how-to-get-it-right/ and watched a couple of tutorials. So FYI, a makeup artist is not so necessary.

sharonsilly1

• Probationary
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 01:03:14 am »
I did my makeup myself, took a couple of ideas from here and watched a couple of tutorials. So FYI, a makeup artist is not so necessary.

Make up is easy - we do it ourselves every day.

But what about the important selection of entertainment?

During the restrictions so many performers have had to find other sources of income and it is predicted that wedding bands and singers might not return to play at weddings. 

Keep a note of up to date wedding entertainment availability so you don't end up singing yourself down the aisle
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 01:09:15 am by sharonsilly1 »

dawntodusk

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2021, 09:18:58 pm »
Re. Singing yourself down the aisle....

Keep a note of up to date wedding entertainment availability so you don't end up singing yourself down the aisle

Ha - have got that covered - currently working my way through this helpful online singing course from a professional wedding singer - great lessons to help me become a better singer and wow my guests and partner to be.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close