Author Topic: Cocktail hour music  (Read 2860 times)

akosila

• GirlTalker
  • Brotalker
Cocktail hour music
« on: April 10, 2015, 02:27:02 pm »
Hi,

Anyone po na makakapag share ng music/sounds na ginamit nila for the cocktail hour?

Yung pang "fine dining" sana ang feel, yung slow type of music.

Yung kagaya dun sa narinig ko sa Shangrila Mall, naiimagine ko na pang reception siya and may naririnig ako ng mga glass, plates etc. hehe.

Ano mga ginamit nyo. share niyo naman dito and if possible penge DL links :P

djctapalla23

• GirlTalker
  • Vivacious, Generous & Chronically Late
Re: Cocktail hour music
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 06:15:53 pm »
Sis suggest ko na lang if you had looked at Spotify? Madami sila playlists to choose from. Hope this helps!
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."- Reinhold Niebuhr

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 07:54:53 pm »
Quite worried about this now. Did not budget for cocktail hour musicians na kasi. I am wondering how Spotify could work.. Haha baka naman tawanan kami ng guests! Argh. But di rin pwedeng wala... :(

sevenstars

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 08:48:30 pm »
Hi sparklingjewel, will you have a sound system set up? Talk to your L&S people, you should be able to have them plug an iPod in :) We're having a string quartet for the ceremony and cocktail hour and a DJ for the reception, but we're just doing a playlist for dinner. I'd recommend downloading the playlist if you use Spotify para you're not reliant on the stability of your wifi or mobile connection.

bzbee

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 12:02:40 am »
the strings we're getting will play for 2 sets, 1st set for cocktails and 2nd set for dinner. i think important ang cocktail hour music para malilibang din ang guests. so sa start pa lang they can already enjoy cocktail food with good music.

sa traditions and after party na lang namin gagamitin yung spotify or other playlist.

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 04:22:19 am »
^sevenstars Will likely have the L&S people do another setup sa cocktail area nga. Kami naman the band will play both in the ceremony and reception and a DJ for the after party. And now mukhang playlist nalang for cocktails. Haha. Dami palang variations pwede. I just wish i had factored this in earlier.

adabelberdina

• Probationary
    • klingeltone handy
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 10:03:03 am »
You can listen to music and download makes ringtones for your phone more personalized. ;)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close