Things have finally quieted down for LJ Reyes, whose controversial breakup with Paolo Contis took over the show biz headlines last month. Currently in New York where she's been spending some quality time with her family, the 33-year-old actress is looking better than ever, uploading one stylish OOTD after another on her Instagram account.
Check out the chic outfits she wore in NYC below:
LJ Reyes' Stylish Outfits in New York
1. LJ seemed to have enjoyed her time at the New York Fashion Week! For the Brandon Maxwell runway show, she finished off her otherwise all-black look—sleeveless top, pleather trousers, pointy-toed pumps—with a Celine classic box bag in the chicest camel colorway. No wonder this OOTD went viral!
2. Shortly after, LJ showed us how to rock another monochromatic 'fit—this time around, featuring a blush-toned button-down shirt and a set of relaxed trousers in the same shade, plus a pair of Chanel slingback heels and a Chloé Mini Drew shoulder bag. (FYI, the total cost of her outfit is over a hundred thousand pesos!)
3. LJ paid a visit to the Philippine Consulate General in New York wearing a simple yet chic casual OOTD. She dressed up her blue jeans with a collared shirt that boasts of sheer dotted sleeves, which she layered under a black v-neck tank top. We love how her red Prada tote also added a pop of color to her look!
4. Kicking off NYC's autumn season in the chicest way possible, LJ went for yet another monochromatic look! We're obsessed with her wine red sleeveless turtleneck top paired with leather pants and pointy-toed pumps.
5. LJ has a knack for making her outfits look effortlessly stylish. Just look at how she put together this white tee and ripped jeans combo with an oversized blazer and a pair of Chanel slingbacks. Casual yet cool!
6. LJ is clearly obsessed with leather bottoms right now, and we're not complaining! She looks so good in them, and her go-to style formula (leather pants + turtleneck top) is something we're stealing for when we travel overseas during the fall season, too.
7. We're loving this preppy black-and-white look on LJ! Take your cue from this stylish momma and opt for a white button-down shirt underneath an oversized vest paired with black trousers and a coat for something effortlessly chic while layering. Classics, after all, are your best friend.