It's okay to celebrate the Yuletide season in the blissful comfort of your jeans, but you might want to upgrade your look with a dressy touch to look like you made an effort. Below, check out these 10 outfit inspos for a holly jolly stylish Christmas in your denims.
1. Celebrating the holidays in a cooler country abroad? Bring on the warm Christmas cheer by pairing your jeans with a vibrant red trench coat over a black turtleneck. Take things up a notch with boots as seen on Liz Uy (you can also opt for low-cut ones).
2. Be the life of the party by wearing a double deep slit dress over your jeans, finished off with printed pumps like Heart Evangelista's.
3. Dress cozy with a sweater tucked in and cinched with a belt. Elevate the look with a versatile striped blazer and top it off with black leather boots. You can skip the pageboy cap to keep it low-key.
4. Got a retro-themed celebration? Try wearing your flare jeans with a cold shoulder-sleeved top layered over a button-down shirt. Plus points for the subtle print on print look!
5. Crash a holiday party with an edgy denim on denim ensemble, complete with a gingham tube top and a pair of heels for a slightly dainty twist.
6. How about a more modest iteration? Wear a black mesh turtleneck over your double denim look, as seen on Arci Muñoz.
7. Dressing up for a casual get-together? Try a simple deep V-neck shirt cinched with a statement belt and a pair of sock booties.
8. Camille Co's Boho-chic wide-leg jeans and silver boots are already eye-catching on their own, but pair them with a tucked-in double-breasted blazer over a turtleneck and you'll surely turn heads.
9. Turn up to your afternoon family reunion in flare jeans and a white camisole dressed up with a sheer lace robe. Take your cue from Kathryn Bernardo's dainty Bohemian OOTD!
10. Going for something sultry yet comfy at the same time? Make like Kryz Uy and wear a bright-colored, back-baring bodysuit to go with your ripped denim jeans. Keep things laidback with a pair of espadrilles and oversized hoop earrings, and you're good to go!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.