Shapewear is a godsend when you need a bit of support in your puson area, but let's face it: It isn't always the comfiest thing to wear. Try wearing high-waisted undies instead! As these panties sit a few inches above the hips, they naturally tuck the tummy in without constricting.
Here are a couple of high-waisted undies you can start stashing in your drawer:
1. This high-rise underwear has a flattering leg-lengthening cut!
TRY: Avon Melissa Hi-Leg Panty, P165, available online
2. Who says high-rise panties can't be sexy? This hipster brief is lined with sheer lace that will highlight your bum.
TRY: H&M 2-pack Light Shaping Briefs, P999, available online
3. This seamless panty that's cut high above the hips can help smoothen out any unevenness under a fitted dress, skirt.
Wear it underneath your bodycon dresses!
TRY: Wacoal Seamless Panty, P695, available online
4. The soft cotton material of this high-rise brief will provide all-day comfort.
TRY: Uniqlo Women High-Rise Brief, P295, available online
5. This high-rise underwear made from stretchable nylon-spandex fabric can help tuck your puson in and accentuate your curves.
TRY: Bench Hi-Leg Yoga Panty, P219.75, available online
6. If you don’t want something that goes too high, you'll want to hoard these mid-rise briefs:
TRY: H&M 10-Pack Cotton Shortie Briefs, P899, available online