Owning a pair of black slacks just makes getting dressed for work so much easier, but wearing it almost every day of the week can also put you in a rut. Switch things up every now and then with a pair of colored pants! If you're unsure of how to wear yours in the office, here are a few outfit ideas to inspire you:
1. Start easy with an army green pair. These neutral pants are typically paired with blacks and whites. But for a refreshing combo, team them up with blouses in earthy tones like mustard yellow.
2. A pair of red pants can feel a bit too flashy for the office. Downplay this pair's dressy appearance with a casual white tee!
3. Strike a balance between dainty and sophisticated with a pair of pink slacks.
4. The perk of wearing a pair of light blue pants is that it's easy to style—just treat them like a pair of blue jeans!
Highlight a muted blue shade by matching it with crisp whites.
5. Colored pants can feel just as corporate as black slacks when they come in deep jewel tones like burgundy, emerald, and of course, navy blue:
6. Brown-colored trousers may be the safest choice out of the bunch, but there are plenty of ways to style them.
Wear them with a top in the same color family like rustic orange.
How about a grey sweater to make the neutral color pop?
Keep things interesting with a printed button-down shirt:
Try a monochromatic combo to look put-together: