1. Start easy by throwing on a colored blazer over an all-black outfit.
Doing so will make the color of your blazer pop, too!
2. Strike the balance between sweet and sophisticated with a pink blazer.
You can complement the feminine hue with a dainty midi pleated skirt:
3. If you're not so keen on wearing color, try pastel blazers in subdued shades like sage green or pale yellow.
4. When paired with crisp whites, a structured baby blue blazer makes one look so fresh.
5. Downplay the brightness of a yellow blazer with a white tank top or T-shirt.
If the dress code permits, you can also dress it down with jeans like what fashion maven Apples Aberin did here:
6. For conservative offices, try wearing blazers in deep, jewel tones like burgundy, emerald, and of course, navy blue that feel just as corporate as black blazers.
7. Don't be afraid to wear it with colored pants.
FN Tip: For a color combination that surely won't clash, pair different pastels together—just be sure to balance out the colors with a neutral innerwear! Click here for a guide on how to expertly mix and match various hues.