A plain white tee is a versatile basic that’s useful to have in the closet—and so is a black T-shirt! Thanks to its dark color, it naturally hides imperfections and creases, making it a sleeker and dressier alternative to your white tees. This casual staple will come in handy on those lazy days when you want to dress comfortably yet still appear put-together for work. To inspire you, here are a few easy ways you can style your black tee:
1. Pull off a casual-chic look by tucking a black tee into a floral or any printed midi skirt.
Finish off the dainty getup with a pair of kitten heels!
2. Dress up a casual black tee by pairing it with your tailored slacks.
FN Tip: Tie the entire look together with a leather belt.
3. For a refreshing smart-casual attire, why not wear a black tee under a suit?
4. Accessorize with predominantly gold accessories for a luxe touch.
5. Tuck a plain black tee under a matching black midi skirt for an elegant look that you can wear beyond office hours:
FN Tip: To keep an all-black outfit from looking too heavy, opt for a contrasting footwear! You can ground the look with a colored or a white pair of shoes.