Not everyone has the time and energy to go the extra mile and clock in those crunches at the gym, but just because you aren't sporting a six-pack doesn't mean you can't nail the athleisure trend. The best thing about these clothes is that they're durable and built for comfort, and with the right tips and tricks, rocking these basic pieces out on the streets might just give you the same satisfaction as running a mile on that treadmill.
Take your cues from these fashion girl-approved OOTDs:
1. Bust out your new kicks in style by matching them with a pair of culottes or trousers, then throw on a blouse or a comfy sweater. It's the perfect combo if you're straddling the line between underdressed and overdressed at any function.
2. If you're planning a fun night out but don't want to worry about heel-induced blisters, you can always stay comfy in your sneakers while still looking like the life of the party in your favorite little black dress.
3. For a girl on the go, opt for track pants and pair them with a cropped top and sneakers. It's a stylish yet efficient look if you're going to run some errands!
Uyyy guys! ?? Heads up for those of you who are Shell regulars like me, there’s an ongoing promo where you can WIN Vespa scooters, gadgets, and gift certificates from Shell! Bongga! ???? Just purchase participating products and with a minimum single receipt purchase of P150, you can receive a raffle coupon na! This offer is until March 20, so visit a Shell station near you! ????????
4. Perfect that nonchalant cool girl vibe by wearing your sweatpants with a tank top or a bralette. Finish the look by covering up with an oversized denim jacket to add to your edgy aesthetic.
5. Dress for comfort on your next vacation! A pair of leggings will make it easier for you to move from one tourist spot to the next. All you need is a long-sleeved tee layered with an oversized jacket to balance out the look.
New year, new age...remember to take moments to breathe, to be grateful and to just be. There will be moments when it’s really good and times when you will face adversity and difficulties. Remember that it will pass. Always work on yourself and continue to grow. Take care of yourself and always be committed to that. It’s been 13-15 years and i can only remember 2-3 times I’ve been sick with just a mild cold. I know it was because I made myself sick with stress. So I wish the same health for you as you get older. It’s worth it to take care of yourself. Nourish your spirit every single day. I love you. ???? This was a message to me from my aunty and I just thought i should share it with everybody else. Have a great day guys!!! ????
6. Believe it or not, cycling shorts are the latest trend worn by celebs whether on the street or on the red carpet, and this novel fashion look was pioneered by none other than Kim Kardashian herself. Try out her monochrome look by pairing your cycling shorts with some chic thigh-high boots and a turtleneck.
7. If you're looking to dress up, you can also hop on the cycling shorts trend by pairing it with an oversized blazer, as seen on Dion Lee's spring runway. It's definitely a bold look, but we encourage you to give it a try!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.