An all-white outfit is a tried-and-tested fashion formula that always works. While it's a surefire way to turn heads all year round, we especially appreciate the power of a white-on-white look during the summer season. It's a foolproof way to look clean and fresh, especially when it's hot and sunny outside and you're off to the beach!
That said, when it comes to summer-approved white OOTDs, who better to draw inspiration from than certified island girl Maggie Wilson herself? The former beauty queen is almost always at the beach, dipping her toes in white sand, and basking in the sun—and she does so in the most stylish way possible! In fact, her Instagram feed is brimming with all-white 'fits that you should definitely bookmark as your style peg for your next beach getaway. Check out Maggie's chic beach OOTDs below:
1. Here's proof that you don't need to compromise comfort for style! We're totally loving these white coords from Balud Swimwear. You can easily recreate the look with a bandeau, a pair of lounge shorts, and a short-sleeved button-down shirt worn open.
2. Is there anything more ethereal than a dainty little white dress? Like Maggie, opt for one in linen to achieve the effortless-looking vibe that's perfect for the beach!
3. Done swimming for the day? Pair your bikini bottom with a crisp white button-down as your cover-up and secure with a front knot for an easy, laidback beach OOTD.
4. For a chic, slightly more polished beach outfit, take cues from Maggie's resort look and opt for a no-nonsense white bikini top paired with high-waist linen trousers. Throw on a button-down for some coverage and finish it off with a pair of sunnies!
5. When it comes to foolproof fashion formulas, there's really no need to overthink. You simply can never go wrong with a classic white bikini set. Wear it with a robe-style swimsuit cover-up, accessorize with some aviator sunglasses, and you've got yourself a double tap-worthy beach OOTD! Easy peasy.
6. "Another day, another beach trip," Maggie captions this photo on Instagram. And for us, here's another mini white dress we'd love to steal from her closet!
7. Spotted at Balesin Island Club: Maggie looking effortlessly sultry yet stylish in her tie-front top and wrap skirt combo. So fresh!
8. Maggie chose the perfect midi dress while walking barefoot in Siargao. That plunging V-neckline and relaxed silhouette scream absolutely beach-appropriate—although we'd wear this in the city, too, to be honest!
9. Here's an equally sexy alternative if you're not comfortable baring too much skin: Like Maggie, go for a white maillot that fits you like a glove and pair it with cream trousers.
10. If you're feeling stuck in a sartorial rut, do know that a cute playsuit will always get the job done.