If you have it, why not flaunt it? Show off those hard-earned abs in the most stylish way possible. After all, there are countless ways to pull off a cropped top without looking like a tacky hubadera. For starters, take cues from the stars below.
1. Kathryn BernardoCop the Teen Queen’s cute OOTD and wear a white cropped turtleneck underneath your denim dungarees, and then tie a plaid shirt around your waist for a grungy twist.
2. Kim JonesGo down the tailored road and wear your cropped top with a set of co-ords. Take style notes from Miss Jones and finish off your look with a pair of two-strap leather slides, too.
3. Martine CajucomOf course, we can count on this classy hubadera to give the cropped top an office-appropriate spin. See how Martine opted for a boxy silhouette, then paired it with high-waist trousers and retro-dotted sandals.
4. Maxene MagalonaWhile strolling around NYC, Maxene slayed it in her black and white ensemble. She matched her black cropped tee with a tea-length skirt and stark white sneakers.
5. Sam PintoAlso traveling in style, Sam Pinto flashed her abs in a cropped halter top, jogger pants, and a pair of Nike kicks while taking a walk along Split Harbor in Croatia.
6. Julia BarrettoJulia gave her all-white cropped top and high-waist jeans combo an interesting twist via a printed kimono jacket. Boho chic!
7. Coleen GarciaColeen Garcia showed off her rock solid abs in a blush pink cropped turtleneck paired with high-waist denim shorts, red pointy-toed Louboutins, and white-framed Fendi sunnies.
8. Sofia AndresSofia struck a balance between sexy and edgy by wearing her cropped turtleneck with a white tailored vest, ripped boyfriend jeans, and a pair of high heels.
9. Anne CurtisCop Anne’s double-tap worthy take on how to wear a cropped top. The actress nailed it with a pair of black satin culottes and white pointy-toed pumps.
10. Liza SoberanoLook date-ready like Liza in a sleeveless cropped top paired with a pleated midi skirt. You can even give it a sporty twist by opting for some cool kicks instead.
This story originally appeared on StyleBible.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.
Photo credits: @iamsofiaandres, @perrytabora, @annecurtissmith, @coleengarcia, @juliabarretto, @sampinto_, @maxenemagalona, @ilovemartine, @kimcamjones, @kimiyap on Instagram