Bridesmaid makeup can be tricky because while you want to look your best, you also need to remember that the spotlight should be on the bride. So if you're running out of fab but low-key makeup ideas, look no further because we've got several options for you.
1. Sweep products in bronze hues for a boho monochromatic look.
2. Rim your bottom lashline with a metallic magenta liner for a playful touch.
3. A classic red lip always works!
4. An extra dose of highlighter on the lids and cheekbones will make you look gorgeous without overshadowing the bride.
5. If you're into neutrals and you worry about looking boring, try taupe lids paired with a peach lip.
6. Emphasize your big brown eyes with a soft winged liner and a set of wispy falsies. Add a mauve lip for a super girly look.
7. Mix shades of plum and brown for romantic, sultry eyes.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.