Filters are great. But admittedly, we do have the tendency to get caught up in the Instagram version of ourselves. Sometimes, going back to the basics just feels so refreshing—and this applies even to your selfies! Filter-free photos allow your natural beauty to shine, and of course, the best way to do so is with great, natural lighting. Here are seven celeb selfies to get inspiration from:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Kathryn Bernardo proves that a little accessorizing (like a flower tucked behind her ear accented by multiple earrings) can go a long way when taking a selfie.
2. Find a window with great lighting and snap away a la Jessy Mendiola! Don't forget to swipe on some cheek tint to cop her rosy glow.
3. Try to catch the sunlight then smize (smile with your eyes) like Janine Gutierrez for a double tap-worthy selfie.
4. Hitting the beach soon? It's the perfect time to snap a naturally lit selfie, and cop Nadine Lustre's effortless beach babe look.
5. A cute pair of sunnies will also add more character to your selfie. Just take it from Martine Ho!
6. This Jess Wilson selfie is making us want to go on a beach trip, stat!
7. We're obsessed with Sofia Andres' sunkissed look when she traveled to Australia.