As far as many ladies are concerned, a woman's crowning glory remains—naturally—to be her hair. Think of how striking raven locks look against a red dress or how highlighted hair seem to gleam under the sun's rays. We can go on and on, waxing poetic over the benefits a pretty head of hair can result in, but we won't. Because the thing is, while countless femmes can turn heads with the swishing and swaying of their manes, a large group of women gripe and moan over the less-than-satisfactory states of their hair.
If you happen to be one of those women (and honestly, who hasn't woken up to a bad hair day?), this gallery should help you out. Below are 75 hair care products that target specific hair issues, whether it's lifeless tresses or severely damaged strands you're stressing over. But as great and effective as these picks may be, we can't guarantee Rapunzel-worthy locks.
Browse through the gallery for 75 hair care products from Clear, Herbal Essences, Burt's Bees, The Body Shop, and more.
Looking to buy? Use our store directory for easy shopping:
- Avon is available through Avon representatives or Avon beauty centers. Check this directory for the center nearest you.
- A'kin, Delon, John Masters Organics, Palmer's, and Phyto are available at Rustan's Department Stores in Makati, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Alabang Town Center, and Gateway.
- Burt's Bees and Clean Skin are available at Beauty Bar stores nationwide. Check this store directory for the branch nearest you.
- Clear, Head & Shoulders, Herbal Essences, L'Oreal, and Pantene are available at leading department stores, supermarkets, and beauty stores nationwide.
- The Body Shop is available at Power Plant Mall, Market! Market!, Trinoma, SM Makati, Eastwood Mall, and Greenhills Shopping Center, among others. You may check this directory for the complete list of stores.
- VMV Hypoallergenics is located at Alabang Town Center, Robinsons Galleria, Bonifacio High Street, Trinoma, Power Plant Mall, Glorietta 3, and Ayala Center Cebu.
For more hair care articles, check out these links:
- Hair Nightmare: Brazilian Blowout Dangerous to Health, Says FDA
- Salon Fresh Hair: 6 Steps to Heat Styling Your Hair
- Hair How To: The Knotty Pony