Our K-pop idols are great sources of inspiration, especially with hair! They can be daring or classic, but always on point. So, we decided to pick our fave girls (which was very hard, to be honest) as hair color pegs you can show to your hairstylist.
1. Jiu of Dreamcatcher: Vivid red wine
Shades of red are harder to maintain because they fade easily, but seeing it on Jiu makes us want to give it a shot.
2. Dami of Dreamcatcher: Ash brown with milk tea blonde highlights
Ash brown's neutral undertones make it a perfect hue for all skin tones, and the milk tea blonde highlights add dimension to Dami's lob.
3. Jennie of BLACKPINK: Cool-toned dark brown
The brunette cutie toned down the naturally reddish hints of Asian hair to bring out her milky complexion.
4. Tiffany Young: Creamy blonde
Tiffany looks like a princess with her long, creamy blonde locks. She must have undergone multiple sessions of bleaching and toning to get this bright hue.
5. Jessica Jung: Chesnut brown
A safe shade to try, especially if you work in a conservative workplace: You'll only see hints of brown once the light hits your hair.
6. Lisa of BLACKPINK: Buttery blonde
Lisa is known for experimenting with light hair colors, and we think any hue she'll try will look good on her!
7. Yeri of Red Velvet: Rich ash brown
The ash undertones of Yeri's brown hair will prevent dyed hair from quickly looking brassy.
8. Mimi of Oh My Girl: Rose blonde
One of the exciting shades in the blonde spectrum, the hints of pink provide a feminine and edgy effect!
9. Hyebin of Momoland: Rosy brown
If you want a deeper shade of brown, try one with a reddish undertone to bring out your Pinay skin tone.
10. Chungha: Glossy black
Not all Pinays are born with jet black locks. Ask for this shade if you want a sharp and bold hair makeover. Apply shine serum every day for added punch.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.