Long-haul flights can be taxing on your skin—just ask blogger Nicole Andersson, who goes the extra mile (literally!) to make sure that her in-flight skin care routine is always on point.
Thing is, whether you’re flying economy or business class, keeping your skin hydrated can be quite a struggle when you’re 40,000 feet above the ground. The low cabin humidity leads to dry skin and surprise pimples later on, so in order to prevent these from happening, slapping on a face mask mid-flight is one of the things you ought to consider in the name of beauty.
Watch the video below where she documents her in-flight skin care routine!
Check out some of her beauty must-haves when traveling:
IMAGE beautymnl.com; mustaevusa.com; sephora.com; rustans-thebeautysource.com
1. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, P350, beautymnl.com
2. Simple Micellar Cleansing Water, P499, beautymnl.com
3. MustaeV Mood Therapy Mask in Pleasure, $4, mustaevusa.com
4. Caudalie Moisturizing Toner, $28, Sephora.com
5. La Mer The Eye Concentrate, P10,700, Rustan's.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.