Kim Chiu also turns to Albert for his talented brush skills
If you're curious to know how Albert does his magic, he shared a step-by-step makeup tutorial for chinita eyes on his YouTube channel. These are our key takeaways for enhancing your lids:
- Use a neutral-toned brown as a base for your eye makeup, Make sure to blend it well for a seamless look.
- After sweeping a taupe matte eyeshadow on the crease, brush a darker hue on the outer corners of your eyelids to create an illusion of deep-set eyes.
- Sweep a light eyeshadow shade on the inner corners of your lids up to the brow bone to fake a crease.
- For a wide-awake look, use Albert's lash "push-up" technique of applying two pairs of falsies to your upper lashline!
- Instead of winging your liner up, draw a straight line to extend your eye shape.
- Thinly rim your lower lash line with a dark eyeshadow hue so your makeup will appear "more cohesive."
Of course, to really cop Albert's technique, you should master the art of blending and creating depth. Here are some affordable fluffy eyeshadow brushes that will help you practice:
TRY: Charm Essentials Vegan Crease Blending Brush, P275, BeautyandMinerals,com
TRY: Suesh Tapered Blending Brush - Medium, P450, Suesh Megamall, Suesh Alabang Town Center
TRY: Sigma Beauty Diffused Crease ™ Brush, P920, Freyja.com, Freyja Glorietta
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.