If you want to try something new without adding an extra 15 to 20 minutes to your routine, try these easy, one-minute hacks.
1. Use nude eyeliner on the lower waterline to make eyes look bigger.
This hack is for girls who are always
TRY: Pixi Eye Bright Liner, P840, Glamourbox
2. Applying black eyeliner close to the upper lashline can make the lashes appear thicker.
Notice that awkward white space between your lashes? Fill in the gaps with a black or brown eyeliner to make your lashes look dark and voluminous. Make sure your liner is waterproof to avoid smudging.
TRY: Revlon Colorstay Eye Liner, P475, The SM Store
3. Use lip liner after lipstick.
To avoid having a weird ring
TRY: L'Oreal Infallible 6Hr Lip Liner, P400, Zalora
4. Cover up dark circles by applying concealer in an inverted triangle.
Not only will the shape be able to conceal a bigger area, but it will lift, brighten, and draw attention to your eyes
TRY: Pink Sugar Our Lil' Secret Concealer with Applicator, P349, PinkSugar.com.ph
5. Apply highlighter before foundation.
Try this for a soft, IG-worthy glow. Another option is to mix it with your base makeup for an all-around radiance!
TRY: Maybelline Master Strobing Cream, P399, Watsons
6. Set makeup with a finishing spray to make it look fresh.
Quality setting sprays won't change the color of your foundation because they're transparent. Plus, they can lock in your makeup without ever getting cakey. Ed's note: For Manila's humid weather, opt for an oil-controlling version to avoid looking greasy.
TRY: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist, P732/30ml, Sephora.ph
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.