For all the hard work you've done this year, you definitely deserve to give yourself a pat on the back--and maybe a beauty set to boot. Take a look at the items we shortlisted, and don't feel guilty about indulging yourself because these won't burn up your 13th-month pay and after all, it's Christmas!
1. This lavender-scented bathtime trio costs less than P300. It's a steal!
TRY: BodyXpert Relaxing Lavender Gift Set, P299, Lazada
2. In case you need a little destresser.
TRY: Human Nature Pocketful of Peace, P332, humanheartnature.com
3. Anne Curtis created this bridal lippie set just in time for her NZ wedding, making it valuable collector's item.
TRY: BLK Bridal All-Day Intense Matte Lipstick Limited Edition Set, P598, Watsons
4. This box will make a skincare addict's heart skip a beat.
TRY: Huxley Secret of Sahara Winner Essence Trio, P680, kbeauty-cafe.com
5. This kit has everything you need if you're struggling with perfecting the winged liner look.
TRY: BeautyBlender Liner Designer Pro, P700, Zalora
6. You'll love seeing all your makeup neatly arranged in this acrylic organizer.
TRY: Brush Works Makeup Acrylic Case with 3-Drawer Storage, P1,199, Zalora
7. Rihanna assured the world that this red lipstick looks great on everyone—and we believe her.
TRY: Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color in Uncensored, P1,200, Sephora.ph
8. Who isn't crazy about glowing skin? This kit has all the illuminating essentials: A liquid highlighter, a powder blush duo, and a plumping lip gloss.
TRY: Pixi Hello Rose!, P1,250, www.glamourbox.com.ph
9. This pore-clearing set can take you to 'glass skin' territory.
TRY Banila Co. Pre Care Set, P1,250, Glorietta
10. This pretty palette has fail-safe warm, earthy shades. The packaging is lovely, too!
TRY: Etude House Play Color Eyes Wine Party Palette, P1,348, SM Megamall
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.