However, after the interview, a pro-RH group called Filipino Free Thinkers immediately Tweeted a link to a Philippine Star story from January 2011, which seemed to contradict Manny’s statement. In the article, Jinkee is quoted as saying, “Hindi pa ako nagpa-tali, pero nagpi-pills ako (ngayon)( I haven’t done ligation, but I do use pills right now.)” Jinkee also told Manny that having four children was enough, Spot.PH reports, but Manny mentioned in yesterday’s interview that the couple would still have a child after their youngest.
“If @MannyPacquiao makes a statement that Jinkee will no longer use the pill, it will show how anti women the anti #RHBill are,” the Filipino Free Thinkers followed up, says GMANews.tv reports.
What do you think, FNites? Should Manny Pacquiao continue his anti-RH stand despite the situation? Take our poll to let us know!
(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)
Want to read more about the RH Bill? Check out the following articles on FN:
- 10 Things You Should Know about the Reproductive Health Bill
- 5 Things Anyone Can Do to Support the RH Bill
- Lea Salonga, Angel Locsin, Miriam Defensor-Santiago, and more share why they support the RH Bill
- 5 Misconceptions about the Reproductive Health Bill
- Lea Salonga, Fidel V. Ramos, Cheche Lazaro, and more support pro-RH Bill Purple Ribbon Campaign
- Lea Salonga, Risa Hontiveros, Ces Drilon, and more show their support for the RH Bill
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates and more!
Trending on Network