For her final soiree as a single lady, the actress flew to sunny Siargao, together with her family and friends. Check out the little details of her tropical bachelorette party:
1. Upon arrival, Sarah and her guests were welcomed with a sweet Jeepney ride.
2. The bridal crew checked in a gorgeous villa at luxury resort Nay Palad.
Check out the breathtaking view from the villa:
3. Celebs who are present include Maja Salvador, Janine Gutierrez, Maggie Wilson, and more.
4. Of course, members of the #Gutz family, Mond and Ruffa, came to celebrate with their future sister-in-law.
5. What better way to cap off a night at the beach than with a boodle fight!
6. On their second day, the bridal crew went island hopping in matching black swimsuits designed by Boom Sason.
Prior to her Siargao trip, Sarah had another bachelorette bash in Hong Kong.
Sarah and Richard, who are proud parents to Zion and Kai, got engaged in Switzerland last July 2017.