While Piolo knows there will always be skeptics, he says he feels vindicated and chooses not to dwell on the negative. "Parang there came a point na hindi ka na lang nagbabasa ng kahit ano kasi nakakasakit (There just came a point when I stopped reading things because they hurt me)," he is quoted as saying on ABS-CBNNews.com. "So at least ngayon ang tagal-tagal na rin [ng issue]. Nagsawa na rin siguro ang mga nagdududa. (At least now, the issue's been out for so long even the skeptics got tired of doubting us.)"
The latest reports linked KC to Forever and a Day co-star Sam Milby, but Piolo only shrugged them off, claiming that KC and Sam had been close friends even before Piolo came into the picture. He also rebuffed rumors that he was just used in a promotional stunt for KC and Sam's movie. "Pareho naman silang may kakayahan sa box office. Pareho silang magaling na artista. Hindi na nila kailangan ng isang katulad ko para tumulong sa kanila (They both have great box office capabilities. They're both great artists. They don't need me to help them)," he told Push.com.ph.
Piolo remains confident in his relationship with KC despite all the intrigues. Do you want to achieve the same thing with your man? Check out these articles for relationship advice:
- Just Between You and Him: 5 Ways to Build Trust in a Relationship
- Make It Last: 5 Elements of a Healthy Relationship
- Talking Tips: How to Improve Communication in Your Relationships
- Relationships 101: Men and Women--Different But Complementary
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Want to read more articles about Piolo? Check these out on FN:
- Piolo Pascual, Aga Muhlach, and More: 20 Celebrity Dads in Local Showbiz
- 8 Tips on Running from Piolo Pascual
- Behind the Scenes: Piolo Pascual and KC Concepcion’s Century Corned Tuna Ad
(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)
For updates on our newest features and ever-popular stories, add us on Facebook and Twitter!
Trending on Network