Just a year after giving birth to baby Lucho, actress and TV show host Judy Ann Santos has managed to shed all her baby weight—over 40 pounds, reports ABS-CBNNews.com.
She wowed the press with her bright smiles and slim new figure during the announcement of the 12 finalists for the new TV show she’s hosting, Junior Master Chef Pinoy Edition.
Back in August, Juday revealed that she had lost 27 pounds due to a change in lifestyle which included following the Cohen Diet.
During the introduction of the Junior Master Chef finalists, though, Juday said the secret to her weight loss was discipline. “Mga 120 pounds na ako, nag-gym, nag-jogging, nag-yoga,” she is quoted as saying by Marie Lozano, a reporter for TV Patrol.
She also took the opportunity to express her regret over the issue linking husband Ryan Agoncillo with TV show host Dianna Meneses, saying she was sorry, especially since there was no basis for the rumors.
“Kaya nga nag-sorry rin ako kay Dianna kasi bago pa lang siya sa industriyang ito, tapos ganoon ang pag-welcome sa kanya. Nakakayiha,” she is quoted as saying.
[Click here to read the full article and view the video clip on ABS-CBNNews.com]
To read more articles about Judy Ann Santos on Female Network, try these:
- Juday Loses 27 lbs on Cohen Lifestyle + 5 Common Questions about the Cohen Diet Answered
- 5 Parenting Tips from Judy Ann Santos
- Judy Ann Santos talks about motherhood and skincare
- Judy Ann Santos wants daughter Yohan to enjoy her childhood
- 10 Things We Love about Judy Ann Santos
For tips on achieving your own weight loss, check out these stories:
- Don't Be a Diet Diva! 5 Things You Can Do Instead of Dieting
- Stop Making These Top 10 Excuses for Breaking Your Diet!
- New Study: Dieting More Than Exercise Is the Key to Weight Loss + 10 Dieting Baby Steps
- Think Right, Eat Right: 8 Tips for Keeping Your Weight in Check
- Pound Patrol: 7 Bad Eating Habits You Should Drop to Control Your Weight
(Screencap courtesy of ABS-CBNNews.com)