Actor-singer Jericho Rosales will be holding his 15th anniversary concert entitled "Kinse (Labinlimang Taon ni Jericho Rosales)" tonight at 7:00 PM at the Marikina Riverbanks Ampitheatre, ABS-CBNNews.com reports. In the aftermath of typhoon Sendong, however, he is now turning the concert into a fundraising event for the victims.
"I really feel for the victims," Echo is quoted as saying on Philstar.com. "I want to give whatever I can by offering my concert to the victims."
He encouraged fans to go to the concert and donate to the cause. "Pls bring donations in cash or kind to KINSE!" he posted on his Twitter account, @jericho_rosales. "Shining Light Foundation and Operation Blessing Booths will be located at the site. #echokinse #echokinseforCDO"
Other performers include Gary and Gabriel Valenciano as well as surprise guests.
For more on Jericho Rosales, try these articles and galleries:
- 10 Things We Love about Jericho Rosales
- George Clooney Back to Singlehood + 30 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors
- Jericho Rosales’s film to debut in Hollywood + 20 World-class Filipino Movies
- Prince William Saves Man in Daring Mountain Rescue + 10 Celebs and Their Heroic Acts
- All I Want for Christmas Is You: 25 Guys We'd Like to See under Our Christmas Tree
To find out how you can help typhoon Sendong victims, visit this gallery:
(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)