As rewarding as it is, being a mom can also get tough – especially when you’re doing it on your own. It takes a lot of patience, hard work, and determination, even more so when you have to balance it with an erratic schedule. Here are 12 single moms in the showbiz industry who continue to inspire us by raising the next generation with grace despite the demands of their jobs:
1. Check out hashtag #theBelle for Andi Eigenmann's sweet posts about little Ellie.
2. Here's Ruffa Gutierrez with her two beautiful princesses, Lorin and Venice.
3. LJ Reyes' son with actor Paulo Avelino has her eyes!
5. Marjorie Barretto looks very content bonding with her kids!
5. According to Denise Laurel, the father of her son Davian is of American-Italian descent.
6. Jodi Sta. Maria and son Thirdy, love going to art museums together.
One of the things we enjoy the most when we travel is visiting museums. Yesterday, we had a rare opportunity of touring the Metropolitan Museum of Art during its pre-opening hours. It is literally an empty Met Museum. Unobstructed views of the artifacts were amazing. Here Thirdy and I enjoyed a Claude Monet painting of the Lilies. Museum visits for me is very humbling for it makes me realize how little I know of the world I live in but at the same time I am grateful for its unselfish effort to teach me something new. The beauty of learning is that no one can take it from you. ????
7. Vina Morales' 7-year old daughter, Ceana is such a cutie.
8. Katrina Halili once said that she gets her inspiration from her daughter, Katie.
9. At 38 with 3 kids, Sunshine Cruz is still gorgeous as ever.
10. Kris Aquino's two sons Bimby and Josh grew up so fast!
11. Even with a teenage daughter, Phoemela Baranda still slays.