Comedienne Eugene Domingo is Good Housekeeping Magazine's March 2012 cover girl, and she was all smiles and laughter at the cover shoot. Working with the award-winning actress was a breeze, the GH team tells FN. She bantered with the staff and even managed to play with makeup artist Tatin Young's dog on set.
Scroll through the gallery below to see behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot!
To learn more about Eugene's back-to-basics approach to life, grab a copy of Good Housekeeping's March 2012 issue, out on stands now!
Also in this issue:
- 8 Fun Family Bakasyon Ideas
- What to Teach Your Fresh Grad about Money
- The GH Summer Reading List
For more on Eugene, check these out on FN:
- 3 Tips for a Happy Life from Eugene Domingo
- Eugene Domingo Nominated for Best Actress at 2012 Asian Film Awards
- John Lloyd, Marian, Angel, and More of YES!'s 100 Most Beautiful Stars
- 10 Amazing Women in Film
- Marian and Dingdong in Paris + More Celeb Vacations