Frances Sales, editor-in-chief of OK! Philippines, shares her thoughts on the couple and their royal nuptials: “This is a couple who knows what they want and will do what they want, and yet they are able to give what their public wants too. Will and Kate have a thoroughly modern love affair that is still as romantic as any fairy tale. Their wedding and love story captured our imagination and we will continue to watch them as they embark on their happy ever after.”
Also in this issue:
- “Jack Is Back” –Johnny Depp talks about his new Pirates of the Caribbean adventure in an exclusive interview.
- “Rob Gets Candid” – Water for Elephants star Robert Pattinson opens up about his views on love and life.
- “Life of a Legend” – OK! celebrates the legacy of iconic screen goddess Elizabeth Taylor.
- “Mommy Workouts” – OK! gives you fun alternatives to popular exercise routines—as practiced by celeb moms!
- “Hip Meets Traditional at the Oscars!” – This month’s "OK! Diary" gives the lowdown on one of the most anticipated award-giving ceremonies of the year.
- “Vanessa Hudgens: Passionate Pinay” – This Sucker Punch star talks about going back to the Philippines for a visit.
- “Gypsy Chic” – Rock the ‘70s Bohemian trend with these spunky yet earthy pieces.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Get these and more in OK! Philippines’s May 2011 issue out on stands now!
Want to read more articles about royal romances? Check these out on FN:
- 20 Highlights from Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Wedding
- 10 Royal Bachelors Still Searching for Their Princesses
- 10 Royal Romances Throughout History
- Modern Fairy Tales: 10 Royal Couples to Watch
- 10 Notable Royal Couples in History
Trending on Network