The great news is that CL, Minzy, Park Bom, and our very own Sandara Park are coming to the Philippines this June 4 for "The Party," a concert featuring, not just this popular K-pop act, but a few local acts. If you’re busy getting ready for the event, let Sparkling’s 2NE1 primer tell you all about their journey to stardom! The magazine also features an eyewitness account of a 2NE1 sighting in Seoul, as well as a fashion spread on snagging Dara’s style.
(Photo courtesy of YG Entertainment)
Grab a copy of Sparkling Magazine’s April 2011 issue with 2NE1 and SS501's Kyu Jong and Young Saeng on the double covers, out on stands now!
Also in this issue:
- “New Beginnings” – Check out Sparkling’s exclusive interview with their cover boys, Kyu Jong and Young Saeng from boy group SS501.
- “Far Out, Far East” – Fly like a G6 with Far East Movement.
- “Super Junior: Superstars” – A dedicated fan shares her experiences at Super Show 3.
- “Scare Fare” – Bring out the popcorn—it’s time for Korea’s best horror movies!
- “Up Close and Personal” – Guess who the author met on the streets of Seoul? Se7en and 2NE1!
- “Drama Queen” – Take this quiz and see which show matches your life.
- “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” – Which K-pop girl group do you belong to?
- “Hallyu Hotspots” – Create your own K-Drama tour.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Want more articles about the Hallyu Wave? Check these out:
- Which K-pop girl group should you be in?
- Super Junior in Manila for Super Show 3 + 20 K-pop Groups You Should Check Out
- Hallyu Fever: 35 K-Dramas You Should Watch
Add us on Facebook and Twitter!
Trending on Network