Here are the little details we loved from their intimate wedding:
1. Jessy looked ethereal in her minimalist dress designed by Patricia Santos.
Hairstylist Antonio Papa adorned the glowing bride's low bun with baby's breath.
2. The lakeside wedding venue was beautifully filled with roses!
3. The groom looked dashing in a pink suit by Paulo Lazaro.
4. Luis couldn't help but cry upon seeing Jessy walk down the aisle.
5. Jessy's curved wedding band is studded with three pink diamonds.
"[It's] designed to fit perfectly with her engagement ring," wrote Manila Diamond Studio on Instagram.
Here's a closer look at the gorgeous ring:
5. Luis jokingly added a verse from Gary Valenciano's song "The Warrior is a Child" in his vows.
"Parang kanta 'to ah," said Jessy. She burst into laughter when Luis said, "Ay, mali pala 'yong nabuksan ko!"
The groom then went on to say his touching vows: "Howhow, as we take the step today, I want to promise you that I will love you each day that comes. Even on those days na pareho tayong hindi kamahal-mahal, I will choose to love you."
Watch the couple's wedding video here:
Congratulations, Jessy and Luis!