Dani Barretto and Xavi Panlilio are officially married! The couple said their "I do's" today in an intimate ceremony at Santuario de San Antonio and continued the celebration with a beautifully styled reception at The Peninsula Manila. Here are the little details you've might have missed!
1. Dani's simple and fresh bridal look
They kept her makeup fresh and dewy but amped up the drama through her deep rosy lip. Her makeup flawlessly complemented her romantic half-up-half-down ‘do.
Dani’s glam squad included celebrity makeup artist Denise Ochoa and hairstylist John Valle.
2. The soft silhouettes of the entourage dresses
Dani's Maid of Honor Julia Barretto and her bridesmaids—which include her sister Claudia Barretto and celebrity BFFs Erich Gonzales, Bela Padilla, and Moira Dela Torre—were all decked out in tan-colored tulle dresses by Martin Bautista.
Maid of Honor
2. Dani's sweet bridal entrance tune
Dani entered the church to the tune of "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts, which had the lyrics: "Every long lost dream lead me to where you are / Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars / Pointing me on my way into your loving arms / This much I know is true / That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."
3. This sweet mother-and-daughter walk
Marjorie Barretto (who's rocking a statement gown in metallic gold) walks her eldest daughter down the aisle.
Just a few days ago, Marjorie threw a Despedida de Soltera for Dani
4. This gorgeous and exquisitely detailed wedding gown
Dani opted for an off-shoulder ball gown with intricate floral accents designed by Patricia Santos.
5. These first few photos of the newlyweds with family and friends
6. The newlywed's sweet kiss after leaving the church
7. This mouth-watering grazing table
While waiting for the reception to begin, guests were invited to nibble on an array of meats and cheeses by Naked Patisserie.
8. Their opulent yet intimate set-up at the wedding reception
The Peninsula Manila's ballroom was fully decorated by stylist Robert Blancaflor with mirrored tables and floral arrangements, all of which were dramatically lit up by candles and chandeliers, giving the venue an overall cozy feel without sacrificing elegance. The whole event was planned by Tina Barretto.
9. This statement woodland-inspired centerpiece
The couple infused a modern but rustic vibe to the lavish venue.
10. The 'naked' cake
The rustic, undone-looking cake design by Naked Patisserie looks like it came straight out of Pinterest.
11. Their light and delicious dinner
We're all for the lobster soup.
12. Dani's youngest sibling leading the opening prayer
Erich is simply too adorable.
13. Joey G dancing with the mother of the bride
Julia Barretto got Side A's former frontman to perform at Dani's wedding as a surprise.
14. The couple's first dance under a rain of confetti
And Joey G there to make the evening more special. Congratulations to Dani and Xavi!