After four years together, Alex Gonzaga and Lipa City, Batangas Councilor Mikee Morada have tied the knot!
In her latest vlog, Alex revealed that they actually got married back in November 2020 at her home in Taytay, Rizal. The intimate wedding was attended by the couple’s immediate families, together with a few of their closest friends. “Kinasal na po kami. Isa na po akong maybahay, isa na po akong wife,” the actress-host happily shares in her vlog. She also explained why they decided to keep it a secret. “We want to celebrate together as a family muna. ‘Yung timing din, at tsaka alam namin na may pandemic, and we just wanted to keep it to ourselves for a little while.”
Keep scrolling to see what went down during the couple’s simple yet meaningful nuptial—including the little details you missed!
1. The couple said their “I Dos” in Alex’s living room!
Beautifully styled by florist-event stylist Michael Rueda, Alex’s living room was decorated with fresh white roses for the intimate ceremony.
For the bride's sweet entrance, the Gonzaga’s staircase was also adorned with various white blooms:
2. Alex looked radiant in a white midi dress with removable puffed sleeves designed by Rajo Laurel.
For the wedding reception, Alex removed the sheer overblouse for a subtle wardrobe change. The square-neckline midi dress is simply stunning!
3. She walked down the aisle in a comfy yet elegant pair of silver flats from Manolo Blahnik.
4. Instead of roses, the comedian’s lovely bouquet is filled with baby’s breath.
5. Hairstylist Jerry Javier styled the bride’s hair in a ponytail adorned with a white ribbon.
Meanwhile, celebrity makeup artist Denise Ochoa glammed her up with a rosy makeup look.
6. The man of the hour looked dashing in a barong that was also designed by Rajo Laurel.
7. Alex and sister Toni Gonzaga shared a sweet moment before the ceremony!
8. Toni’s son Seve charmed everyone as the ring bearer.
9. After exchanging "I dos," the couple moved the celebration to the poolside area, which was beautifully illuminated by fairy lights.
Watch Alex’s tear-jerking vlog below:
Congratulations, Alex and Mikee!