If you're leaning towards a contemporary look for your affair, you can draw inspiration from a geometric pattern. Elements with lines and shapes, can make for a modern and chic tableau.
A geometric-inspired look is all about unfussy details. Keep the look clean with compact floral arrangements. A palette of neutrals--like black, brown, and beige--will look striking when paired with a bold color, like red. Incorporate the linear accents into other wedding details, such as the invitations and wedding cake.
Launch the gallery below to see how you can make your affair gorgeous with geometric details.
You might also want to check:
- Fashion Moodboard: Geometric
- Styling Moodboard: Chinoiserie
- Fashion Moodboard: Chinoiserie
- Styling Moodboard: Chevron
- Fashion Moodboard: Chevron
- Styling Moodboard: Pastel Pickings
- Fashion Moodboard: Pastel Pickings
- Styling Moodboard: Botanical
- Fashion Moodboard: Botanical
- Styling Moodboard: Classic with a Kick
- Fashion Moodboard: Classic with a Kick
- Styling Moodboard: Art Nouveau
- Fashion Moodboard: Art Nouveau
- New Theme Ideas for Your Wedding