What movie did you watch on your first date? Or is there one close to your heart? Why not have a movie-themed prenup shoot to tie it all together? Aside from a fun excuse to glam up, it's also a creative way to bond, preserve memories, plus you get new pics for your phone wallpaper or Facebook profile pic!
To help you with that, we've gone around the Internet to look for some inspo. Here are photoshoots of couples inspired by their favorite movie (and even ours, too!).
1. This couple that celebrated 57 years of marriage with a photoshoot inspired by The Notebook. (via BoredPanda.com)
2. Another couple that used the movie Up for their 61st anniversary photoshoot.
3. This engagement photoshoot inspired by Moonrise Kingdom.
4. This engaged couple's photoshoot that was also inspired by The Notebook.
5. This engagement photoshoot that's perfect for couples who love Harry Potter.
This story originally appeared on Candymag.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Femalenetwork.com editors.