Keep the "wow" factor going on your wedding day by adorning your hair with a stunning headpiece. Whether you're a classic, bohemian, or minimalist bride, there's a hair accessory that'll suit your taste below:
1. Any bride will feel like royalty in this handmade sparkling headpiece by Sepa Cebu.
2. Modern and fuss-free, this metal clip by Nami is the perfect topper to a minimalist wedding gown:
3. Elegantly secure your low buns in place with this golden comb by Rose and Crown that's bursting with gems, florals, and diamonds.
4. Flower crowns aren't the only headpiece option for bohemian brides; wrap this delicate, baby's breath-like "hair vine" by Rose and Crown around a half-up hairstyle for a truly romantic, free-spirited vibe.
5. Here's something for the classic bride: a pearl headband by Bondi Studios (P499) for an elegant finishing touch to a non-beaded gown:
Check out Camille Co's minimalist bridal look for inspiration:
6. Blooms, pearls, and fireflies make up this ethereal, garden wedding-ready headpiece by Gaud Manila.