Czarina Balba or more famously known as DJ Chacha, the radio star known for giving out love advice on MOR 101.9, officially got a happy ending of her own. On Thursday, May 30, the radio DJ tied the knot with her longtime partner of six years, Mike Guevarra, in a romantic garden wedding at Fernwood Gardens, Tagaytay.
The couple’s friends, relatives, family were all present, including some of DJ Chacha’s closest friends in the industry like Elisse Joson, Charo Santos-Concio, Karla Estrada, and more personalities.
Here are more little details you might have missed:
1. In contrast to the dreamy, white rose-filled garden venue, the entourage wore striking black gowns.
Delicate clusters of baby’s breath served as the headpiece of her bridesmaids—the flowers added an ethereal touch to the dramatic black dresses!
2. The mirrored aisle surrounded by fresh white roses and baby’s breath.
3. The bride’s romantic off-shoulder bridal gown.
4. The couple’s indoor garden-themed wedding reception.
5. The towering pink cake designed with a petal-like texture!
6. The couple’s touching vows for each other.
As seen on the official wedding video by Nice Print Photography, the single mom thanked her now-husband for “loving her [daughter] like [his] own.”
The bride said: “I know you came into my life with a purpose. Hindi ka lang niya binigay sakin kasi gusto niya akong maging masaya. He gave you to me para samahan mo ko alagaan ang anak ko. And thank you for loving her like your own.”
Watch the heartwarming wedding video here: