Baguio isn’t just known to be the Summer Capital of the Philippines — it’s a popular nest for romantic destination weddings. I mean, we have the mountains, the pine trees, gardens, the cozy climate and best of all, the breathtaking view. And if you and your future hubby are aiming for a place that looks like it’s from a faraway place in the Philippines, this is your city. The ladies at Girltalk recommend these dreamy venues in Baguio that’s worth the long drive for!
1. Hotel Elizabeth - Recommended by thereal
2. The Manor Hotel (Camp John Hay) - Recommended by LuckyMe!
3. AIM Igorot Lodge (Camp John Hay) - Recommended by LuckyMe!
4. Camp John Hay Gold Clubhouse - Recommended by DDistor
5. Baguio Country Club Infinity Garden - Recommended by Hevn
6. Frangeli House - Recommended by blackgreen
7. Forest House - Recommended by blackgreen
8. Baguio Country Club - Recommended by ems_thorne
While you’re in the booking mood, you’re also going to need the perfect suppliers that you can hire in this part of the country. Check them all out here in our Girltalk forum.