We’d love to hear from you!
We're constantly thinking of ways to make BridalBook.ph your go-to guide when planning your wedding, and so we'd like to get to know you better. Let us know what you think of BridalBook.ph and get a chance to win gift certificates for lunch or dinner buffet for two (2) persons at InterContinental Manila's Café Jeepney--just the thing to unwind with your fiancé after months of getting ready for your big day!
This survey is for BridalBook members who are soon-to-weds or who were married on June 1, 2011 onwards. (You must be logged-in to take the survey. Log-in here. )
- Only members of BridalBook.ph are allowed to answer this survey and be eligible for the raffle.
- This survey is open to soon-to-weds and married couples married on June 1, 2011 onwards.
- One (1) winner will be selected via electronic raffle.
- The winner will receive gift certificates for lunch or dinner buffet for two (2) at Cafe Jeepney, at the InterContinental Manila. (Valid until February 2013)
- The prize is not convertible to cash.
- Promo duration is from October 1 to November 15, 2012. Deadline of submission is on November 15, 2012 at 11:59 PM.
- Raffle draw is on November 16, 2012 at BridalBook.ph's office at 8/F Robinsons Cybergate tower 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
- Winner will be notified via email and/or phone call.
- Redemption period shall be within 60 days from notification. Prizes not claimed within the redemption period will be forfeited.
- To claim the prize, the winner must present the following:
- E-mail notice received from an authorized BridalBook.ph representative
- One (1) valid ID with picture
- If married: Marriage Certificate
- If soon-to-wed: either Marriage License or wedding invitation
- A letter of authorization signed by the winner and a valid ID of the representative must be presented if the prize will be claimed by a representative.
- Employees of Summit Media and relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity can answer the survey but are disqualified from winning the raffle promo.