Often, employees move to a new company because they are unhappy with one or two factors in their current job, including a difficult boss. They may also be tempted by higher pay. But it takes more than an amicable boss and a large paycheck to bring true job fulfillment. To avoid making impulsive decisions that you may regret, take some time to organize your thoughts and priorities.
To read more articles about the workplace, check out these link on FN:
- Career Considerations: 5 Factors for Getting the Right Job
- Top 5 Secrets of Successful Career-Driven Pinays
- Raketeering: 8 Sideline Ideas for Career Women
- 4 Ways to Recession-Proof Your Career
- Career Options: 10 Work-from-Home Jobs to Consider
(First published in the June 2010 issue of Good Housekeeping, Good Money: Career Counsel section as "Should I Stay or Should I Go;" adapted for use in Female Network)