Losing your job can be hard, but just because you are no longer an employee of the company, it doesn't mean you lose all of your rights as a worker. Be aware of your rights when it comes to things like separation pay, your entitlement to 13th month pay, and the like. These benefits will help ease your financial worries. Below are the other questions people often ask about job termination.
For related articles, check out these links:
- When Layoffs Happen to Good People: 6 Tips for Coping When You've Been Let Go
- 6 Tips for Landing Your Dream Job
- 14 Essential Money Moves for the Unemployed
- How to Feel Like a Person When You're Jobless
- Career Options: 10 Work-from-Home Jobs to Consider
(First published in Good Housekeeping Magazine, Good Money Section as "Ipaglaban Mo!" adapted for use in Female Network. Photo by Pulpolux !!! via Flickr Creative Commons)