It's hard to have the self-control to stay silent about a past relationship—especially if you didn't part ways in amicable terms with your ex. It's only natural, of course, to seek comfort from your friends, but how much should you reveal about your old flame, and when exactly should things be kept private? If you're having trouble staying silent, here's a quick guide from FN on the five things you should never discuss post-breakup. Scroll through the gallery below to get you started.
Want to read more tips to help you with breakups? Check these out on FN:
- After Love: 5 Tips on Not Letting a Bad Breakup Make You Jaded
- Moving On: 5 Tips on Befriending Your Ex and His New Girl
- Real Love vs. Love on the Rebound: 5 Indications He's a Breakup Blues Boyfriend
- The Single Girl's Guide to Getting Over an Ex
- 5 Damage Control Tips for When Your Ex Badmouths You
- How to Deal with Graduation Breakup Blues
- Why You're Glad Your Ex Is Your Ex
(First published as "Are Pia Guanio and Vic Sotto Really Over? + 5 Things Never to Reveal Post-Breakup" by Pia Garcia on Female Network)
For updates on our newest features and ever-popular stories, add us on Facebook and Twitter!