As the old saying goes, “Ang kasal ay 'di tulad ng kaning isusubo, na iluluwa 'pag napaso.” If you and your hubby want your marriage to work, you both have to be committed to it. There may come a point when enough is enough, however, and when that happens, the best thing to do is to acknowledge it no matter how much it hurts. If you have trouble coping with a difficult marriage, check out these five tips for living an independent life.
Need more marriage advice? Check out these articles:
- True Love: 8 Secrets to a Happy Marriage
- Relationship Refreshers: 15 Ways to Keep the Love Alive
- Make It Last: 5 Elements of a Healthy Relationship
- Just Between You and Him: 5 Ways to Build Trust in a Relationship
- He Says, She Says: 3 Tips for Keeping Your Fights with Your Guy in Perspective
(First published as "Nikki Valdez reveals her marriage has fallen apart + the first 5 steps to take if this happens to you" on Female Network)